Featured (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DISCERNING OUR POLITICAL RESPONSIBILITY

by Ted Schroder, July 3, 2011   David McCullough recently lamented the lack of sense of our history today after a student from a prestigiou…

Started by HKHaugan

0 Jun 28, 2011

Worship as It is Meant to Be

THE UNIQUENESS OF CHRISTIAN WORSHIP: WHAT MAKES WORSHIP CHRISTIAN? Ted Schroder, Trinity Sunday, June 19, 2011   What is distinctive and un…

Started by HKHaugan

0 Jun 14, 2011

The Significance of the Ascension

by Rev.Ted Schroder, Amelia Chapel Posted: 07 Jun 2011 06:45 AM PDT What happened at the Ascension? “God raised Christ from death and set…

Started by HKHaugan

0 Jun 9, 2011

The Business of the Church

Posted: 09 Jun 2011 12:40 PM PDT  From Ted Schroder, Amelia Chapel Peter Drucker has rightly said, “There are only two questions that leade…

Started by HKHaugan

0 Jun 9, 2011

WIJD? The Significance of the Ascension by Ted Schroder

What happened at the Ascension? “God raised Christ from death and set him on a throne in deep heaven…Christ rules the church….The church is…

Started by HKHaugan

0 Jun 3, 2011

Overcoming Spiritual Blindness by Jay Haug

“Surely the Lord was in this place, and I was not aware of it.” Genesis 28:16Our dog is getting old. At fourteen, she is blind in at least…

Started by HKHaugan

0 May 25, 2011

The Tower of Babel and What it Means Today

The following is an article that really illustrates biblical thinking and how we apply it to see the nature of a godless condition seen thr…

Started by HKHaugan

0 May 25, 2011

Prayer for Stephanie Kalota

Please pray for my grandaughter Stephanie,she is Charleston,S C on temperary assignment for U S Army to help inspect millitary cargo and he…

Started by Martha H. McGinnis

2 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Martha H. McGinnis

Toni Karrer

Toni's brain stimulation surgery will take place at Baptist on July 30th at 7:30 am. Prayers in preparation for surgery requested.

Started by HKHaugan

1 Jul 11, 2009

MIRACLE HERE NOW[SIS BARBARA]

THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS SIS IS BACK I JUST TALKED TO HER ON THE PHONE SHE IS GOING TO REHAB. FACILITY SOON THE MIRACLE WE PRAYED FOR !!!--…

Started by charlie / sarah hays

1 Jun 30, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by HKHaugan.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service