Featured (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Whitey's Birthday

Happy Birthday Whitey. Everybody post your birthday prayers and 'wishes' for Whitey here!

Started by Troy Harvey

3 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Sandy Strasen

Prayer for faithful awareness

Heavenly Father, it is so easy to get into myself and just retire there. The enormity of the problems over which I have no control seem end…

Started by HKHaugan

1 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Troy Harvey

Diane Riley

Friends, My sister Diane Riley is very sick in intensive care up in Virginia Beach. She has double pnuemonia and complications with medicat…

Started by Steve Bradfield

3 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by HKHaugan

Prayer in these times.

Lord God, these are not the best of times but they are not the worst either. Your grace has kept us in balance. You have given us a Kingdom…

Started by HKHaugan

0 Mar 5, 2009

Toni Karrer

Let's continue to pray for Toni' recovery. She is home and doing well. Lord, recovery is not easy but in your good time we know that you wo…

Started by HKHaugan

0 Mar 1, 2009

PRAYER--BIOPSY

HAD SUCCESSFUL SURGERY YESTERDAY--THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS--COME SEE MY SCAR ANYTIME--GOOD TO HAVE SKILLED PLASTIC SURGEON AND GODS GUIDANCE…

Started by charlie / sarah hays

7 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by charlie / sarah hays

Lent

Heavenly Father, Your Son spent 40 days and nights in the wilderness to show us His heart, Your heart and the Heart of the Spirit. You sust…

Started by HKHaugan

3 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Martha H. McGinnis

Music - what are some of your favorite songs

What songs that we play are really special to you? Which ones have the most powerful worship meaning for you? Any that we haven't played in…

Started by Karen Rauch

5 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Karen Rauch

Toni Karrer

Toni goes in for surgery this morning. Prayer Father you know Toni. Extend you Spirit to her this morning as she is prepared for surgery. Y…

Started by HKHaugan

3 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Karen Rauch

Prayer for Frank.

While a prayer has already been given for him read that on and add your own. I do want to thank the Lord for the fine dental work that was…

Started by HKHaugan

3 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by HKHaugan

RSS

© 2024   Created by HKHaugan.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service